· Academically proficient with Diploma in Export Import Management, with an experience of around 3 years.
· Expertise in handling pre shipment and post shipment documentation.
· Knowledge of CHA, Freight Forwarder & Shipping line.
· Well versed with overseas communication and inter departmental coordination.
· An effective team leader, builder motivator and facilitator with exceptional interpersonal skills and strong management skills, maximizing
levels of productivity under tight delivery deadlines effectively resolving conflicts and promoting harmony among the employees.
· Quick learning ability & adapt with the changing policies.
· Preparation of Post Shipment Export Documents Bills of lading, Certificate of Origin, G.S.P and
other related documents as per LC requirements.
1) He should be well knowledge about all the electrical equipment's and related to electrical works, should be capable to handle a team of 04 numbers of electrician. Should be able to find out the route cause and general electrical break down maintenance.
2) He should be able to find out the problem related to machinery used in the above mentioned industries .
3) He should be able to understand the preventive maintenance and should have basic knowledge for day to day mechanical breakdown.
4) He should take active part in the day to day maintenance part also and take initiative in the Mechanical filed also. As electrical jobs will not be much more so he should own this additional responsibility also.
5) He should be goal oriented and well understand the electrical theory and should have some basic knowledge of electrical drawings etc.
6) He should have some working experience to Minimizing electrical losses, improving the power factors, good Mnt of transformers, DG set, power distributions, installation of new cabling and other related accessories, Maintenance of Power panel, , should have good knowledge about Circuit breakers and its maintenance part, Calibration of Digital Temperature indicators, UPS backup.
7) Should have some basic idea about e-mail server and optical fibre cabling system for internet connections problem.
Scheduling of preventive maintenance
Identification of key issues
Adherence to preventive maintenance plan
Ensure safety measures during maintenance
Safety procedures, work permit procedures
Quality check of spares purchase for maintenance
Inventory management support for maintenance spares.
Liaison, coordination with external maintenance agencies
Knowledge and Skills Required
a. Smart personality with excellent verbal and written communication.
b. Proficiency in MS office, Multi-tasking, Ability to do self - correspondence and good telephonic etiquette required.
c. Self Starter,self motivated,Self driven, Aggressive and Goal oriented .
d. Willingness to travel
Purchase Executive / Asst Manager Purchase
Knowledge of Sourcing, Negotiating and Procurement of Chemical & Engg items.
Planning and Co-ordination with the Internal & Customers end – to – end and ensure fulfillment of their requirements in order to meet their day to day requirements.
Release of PO’s to approved Vendors as per agreed terms & conditions.
Customer communication – Internal & External.
Preparation of Vendor list due for payments and other fulfillments for releasing of payments to Accounts Dept
Qualification : Any Gradaute / Any Engineer
Experience : more than 2 years of experience from chemical and Engineer Purchase